Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'll Bite is moving

So The Observer has built a spiffy new website, with more pictures and more features.

What does that mean for my blog? It means we're moving.

Starting Feb. 26, 2015, you'll find I'll Bite, my semi-daily log of food news, food experiences, videos, pictures and recipes, two ways:

1. Posted with the rest of The Observer's food coverage, at

2. Or you can go straight to the blog: I'll Bite.

Kind of a mouthful, isn't it? That's what we aim to do. But you might want to bookmark us.

Come on over. I'll keep a pot of coffee warm.


Stephen said...

Disappointing. The OB blogs were the only pages not behind the paywall.

All the best!

Kathleen Purvis said...

That's a fair point, Stephen. Thank you for sharing it. For the moment, the pay wall has been lifted while we get our sea legs. But it does cost money to provide content, and I'm sure you would join me in expecting to be paid for your work.

Tung Nguyen said...


thiet ke nha
nha xinh

Oanh Oanh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.