On www.charlotteobserver.com/food today:
- Don't miss 0ur searchable database of farmers markets. We paired with Raleigh N&O, so we have the details on markets from Morganton to Louisburg. And if the weather ever clears up and warms up, we also have the list of pick-your-own farms up, too.
- Need to know how to cook what you find at the markets? Andrea Weigl followed chef Andy Schaumann on a shopping expedition and into the kitchen.
- My column: There's so much local food out there, the Charlotte Regional Farmers Market can't hold it all.
- Tom Hanchett brings you sandwiches, Jerusalem-style.
- Robin Hall Domeier gets lunch at City Deli & Bagel.
- Peter St. Onge really likes Hop Sun from Southern Tier Brewing.